Pancakes? More like Fancakes because you’ll be a huge fan of these pancakes even if you think our puns are terrible!
These pancakes are mischievously guilt-free and the perfect way to cheat your tastebuds. Low in fat and low in sugar these pancakes are jam packed with a fantastic full-chocolate flavour.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with toppings if you want to shake things up too. These pancakes are a fantastic base for just about anything. Fruit? Chocolate sauce? Peanut butter? You name it.
- 170g Oat Spelt Flour
- 4 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 Scoops of Oatein Oats and Whey Protein Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 250ml Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Natural Fat Free Yoghurt/Vegan Yogurt Alternative
- Add flour, cacao powder, baking powder and oats and whey powder together and mix.
- Mix Eggs
- Pour almond milk and gently mix together until smooth
- If you need to add more milk, go for it! Add small amounts and mix again until the batter thick and smoooooth.
- Heat up a non-stick pan on a medium heat.
- Pour the batter into the centre of the pan.
- Allow to go until it just starts to bubble
- Flip the pancake over and cook for around the same amount of time
- Remove the pancake from the pan and spoon on a thick dollop of creamy natural yogurt.