Does making our avocado pudding make you a hipster? We couldn’t say, we wouldn’t judge you either way, you hipster! 😉
Avocados are rich in healthy fats, folate, carotenoids and are extremely heart healthy.
Creamy, thick and surprisingly nutritious, this super simple cake is easy to customise. We think peanut butter goes particularly well. If you’re a wild child, why now smother it in healthy coconut whipped cream? Mmmmmm hmmmm
- 1 Whole Avocado
- 2 tbsps cacao powder
- 1 scoop of Oats and Whey Protein (Choc or Cookies and Cream)
- 2 pitted dates
- 30ml cashew or dairy milk
- Stevia to adjust sweetness (Optional)
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the stone. Mash it up in a bowl.
- Pop the remaining ingredients (besides the stevia) into a blender.
- Blend until thick, creamy and delicious.
- Taste. If you’ve got a hankering for a bit more sweetness, stir in a teaspoon of stevia powder.
- Pour into your glass or mug
- Top with blueberries