So simple even your microwave can do it.
Magnificently moist, this deceptive dessert looks much more decadent that it truly is. What’s more, it’s so easy to make that you can make one for all of your friends, and then make a few more and send them to us at Oatein. Deal? Deal.
You’ll probably want to make extra for yourself too, because as soon as you’ve had one bite you’ll wish you had another three to yourself!
- One Scoop of Oats and Whey Protein Powder (Chocolate Creme)
- 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp of Baking Stevia
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs (whites)
- 2 TBSP Almond Milk (Or Dairy Milk)
Low Sugar Chocolate Sauce
- Add protein powder, cocoa, stevia and baking powder into a bowl
- Whisk together
- Add Eggs and the milk whisk together
- Pour into a mug
- Microwave for 2 minutes
- Turn the mug over, the cake should pop straight out. If not, give it a few taps on the base of the mug
- Top with Low Sugar Chocolate Sauce